H-1B Visa and Immigration Services in United States

The H-1B visa is also known as work visa to USA. The U.S. businesses use the H-1B Visa program allowing foreign workers in “specialty occupations” to enter the U.S. and work in a variety of fields, including Architecture, Engineering, Modeling, Medicine, and Health. When the application is in process, the H1B visa functions much like a UK work permit application, in that the procedure the employer begins with an offer of employment from a United States-based company. US immigration for work purposes in all cases needs a pre-arranged job offer and employer who is willing to undergo the complex petitioning process

    Spread the word. Share this post!

    Comments are closed.